Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
What that means for kids: presents, candy, late nights, dreams, stories, love, MAGIC!
What that means for adults: stress, overspending, busy stores, bad attitudes, and overeating…ugh, overeating!
We are here to help you enjoy your holiday and dress the part for all those dinners you have this month.
Tips to Enjoy your Holiday Season
- Share dresses among your girl friends, it’s always fun to get a new dress but sometimes the holidays aren’t the time to spend money on buying new formal dresses.
- Sponsor a child or family in need during the holidays.
- Pop some popcorn and watch Christmas movies with your family and friends.
- Donate toys or canned foods to local charities, if you have children it will set a great example to show them that it is a time for giving.
- Eat a salad or a healthy snack before a holiday dinner or gathering. This will help you avoid overeating sweets and fatty foods by not arriving already starving.
- Go with your friends or family to see local Christmas lights, take a trip to go ice skating, or bake some cookies for your neighbors.
- I know you’re busy…..but keep up your exercise routine! A good sweat WILL help your mood during the holiday hustle.
- See the holiday spirit through a child’s eyes. Watch them in wonder and stop to remember what it was like when you were young.
- Treat people with kindness and respect…in the malls, stores, parking lots, freeways, and in life. A little smile goes a long way 🙂
What do you do to relax during the holidays? We would love to hear your holiday secrets and tips!
P.S. Traveling or living somewhere cold? Get this, thank us later. 😉
Maroon Dress on Katy ~ Bailey44
Red Dress on Katy ~ Free People
Green Dress on Shawna ~ AQUA
Location: Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa
Photography: Miranda McDonald
Makeup: Stacy Vizcarra
Hair: Lyz Montoy
We are grateful for each one of you and looking forward to a fantastic 2017!
Love, Shawna & Katy