And just like that, Christmas is over and a fresh new year is approaching! There is something soooo exciting about a new year. It’s that “I can start all over” feeling that we love the most. A chance to re-fresh and re-set.
Hooray for 2017! Have you thought about making any resolutions? Making New Year’s resolutions is a cool tradition that we both try and uphold every year. Setting a few, personal goals for ourselves to work on. We have some exciting stuff planned for PLS in 2017! Stay tuned for more beauty and lifestyle content.
- Spend more time with family
- Live life more slowly
- Workout more…gotta tone this bod up!
- Continue trying to perfect my golf game
- Learn more about the art of Blogging and grow our site (s0 please spread the word) 😉
- Slow my roll. I’m sure most Mom’s would agree – we load our plates with too much!
- Write, write, write! In college I was a writing machine and I loved it. I would like to get back there, it’s therapeutic and helps make for awesome blog content.
- Get back into photography.
- Spend more time with family.
- Pick up tennis.
- Grow our PLS blog! 🙂
New Years Eve plans? We are heading to the snow to bring in 2017. It’s always a bit challenging to dress up in colder weather conditions. Choose one part of your body to focus on and covering up the rest is usually a good rule-of-thumb 😉 If there is one night a year to wear something flashy, shimmery and shiny…it’s NYE right?
What are your resolutions? A bad habit you would like to break? A destination you would like to visit? Something you would like to work on? We would love to hear your personal goals for 2017!
THANK YOU for your love and support this year with our new adventure! We really do love and appreciate all of you. With that in mind, we wish you a magical end of the year and a fresh start in 2017!
S & K